Κυριακή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Adventure

Hello everyone!

Today I’ll show a layout created for the September 15th challenge of About a Boy challenge blog. For this challenge you are required to use a very versatile sketch, suitable for every scrapping style. There are many interpretations from our talented Design Team. Here is my take on the sketch. I scrapped a precious photo of my hubby, who in my opinion is the most adorable hubby in the world. :)

adventure

The papers are Engraver by Prima. A couple of close ups

photo 3

photo 1 

 

And here is our lovely sketch

AAB sketch

 

I really hope you join us this for this challenge!

Kissez

2 σχόλια:

  1. Καταπληκτική Βάλια. Στο στυλ σου, αλλά και πολύ ανδρική με τα χρώματα που έχεις διαλέξει. Μπράβο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολυ ομορφη! ειναι οντως το στυλ σου αλλα και τοσο διαφορετικη χωρις τα λουλουδια!! Πολυ ωραιο το layering που εχεις κανει..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή