Τετάρτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Christmas cards for Memories Trend

Hello everyone! Back again tonight to show you two christmas cards I made for Memories Trend using the All is Bright MME collection. I had lots of fun with them and they came together rather quickly!

For the first one, I applied crackle paste with a stensil and then I painted it with distress inks. Some stamping and white splatters, layering die cuts from the papers, a flower and we are all done! So easy

Card1ValiaK

This is the second card. I painted some quatterfoils with distress ink, apllied strips of washi tape, layered papers and used some white acrylic for the snowy effect. Again, it came together in zero time!

Card2ValiaK

 

Products used

Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber – τερακότα

Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Lights - Snow Cap

Crafty foam tape

Ευτυχια

Φωτεινό

Χριστουγεννιάτικο καρτελάκι

All Is Bright 4x6 Mat Stack

All Is Bright Decorative Tape

All Is Bright

 

Kissez

6 σχόλια: