Κυριακή 16 Αυγούστου 2015

4 - A vintage layout for Scrap Around the World

Hello lovelies!

It has been a while since my last post, things have been very busy in our family, lots of issues to take care of plus health problems, that fortunately seem to be resolved now...

This is a layout that I created for the Scrap Around the World August challenge before leaving for our holidays and I couldn't wait to show you all. It is very special to me because the photo is of my husband at the age of 4, almost as old as my older son. They look so much alike!



Almost all products for this layout are Prima, pastes, stencil, mist, flowers and paper. Chipboard is from Creative Embellishments. 

A close up 


This is our gorgeous moodboard


There are many fabulous prizes waiting for YOU! Please head to the blog to see the amazing creations of the rest of the team!  

Until next time, kissez! 

6 σχόλια:

  1. Φανταστικό! Από τα καλύτερά σου! !!! Είναι άψογο από όλες τις απόψεις!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I really love the subtle purples and rich yellows you've brought out of this paper, and what an adorable photo! you scrapped it so beautifully, I love the beads in the background and that cute bicycle...so gorgeous Valia. I hope you and your family are all well :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful page Valia. This is indeed a special make for your lovely husband and he must be very happy :) Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is so absolutely beautiful, You are very talented. Thank you for sharing.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Καταπληκτική! ! ! ! Αγαπώ! ! ! ! ! Τα πάντα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Καταπληκτική! ! ! ! Αγαπώ! ! ! ! ! Τα πάντα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή