Τρίτη 19 Ιουλίου 2016

Life is Beautiful - Dusty Attic moodboard layout

Hello my crafty friends! 

Today I want to show you my interpretation of the Dusty Attic July moodboard




I went for the colors of the moodboard but on darker shades, I love dramatic dark layouts lately. Of course, Dusty Attic chippies are the key element of my layout. 

The Lace Border #4 was heat embossed with 4 different Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders. 


I cut of the end part of the Ornate Pendants #3 and placed it under my photo. 



 The abstract frame was also heat embossed with Lindy's powders and then dry brushed with Colourarte Silks. The Foliage was misted with Lindy's mists and dry brushed with Silks as well. They really come to life! 



Lots of Finnabair art ingredients here too. Background was made with 3d gloss gel and Rust mica powder and then sprayed with lots and lots of Lindys mists. The paper is from the 7 Dots Studio Collection "Fortune Teller". 

For a complete list of DA products used please visit the DA blog


I hope I inspired you to create with your Dusty Attic Products and remember, if you play along with our monthly challenge you may win a 100$ gift voucher from the shop! 


Kissez! 

2 σχόλια: